The Project’s fundamentals provide the potential for a long lived, low capital cost and high operating margin copper and cobalt mine in the DRC. We intend to carry out additional exploration work and technical studies that are required to assess its technical and economic viability.
- AMK’s in-house personnel, Ongeza Mining have been appointed as the mining contractor to progress operational activities
- 30-day schedule to repair the mine roads
- Commencement of geological work in preparation for oxide and cobalt anomaly drilling
- Establish a tented camp, ablution facilities, canteen and a kitchen area for workers and management
- Oxide mining will be undertaken at surface levels at the earliest opportunity
- Deliveries of oxide ore to the local smelters for beneficiation
Sign up and receive our latest news and insights